City of Solana Beach
- Watch out for the great white sharks off the coast
- One of So-Cal's most beautiful beaches ever! Clean facilities, everything is VERY clean & gorgeous! Most def a Must Visit! Stay for the beautiful sunset!
- If you're out in Solana Beach late night style and you're hungry head over to HOT DOGS YUM on the corner of Lomas Santa Fe and 101. Open 7am - 2am!!
- Great place to start riding your bike.
- Great town, great beaches. Get a cup of great coffee and a snack at Solana Beach Coffee
- Stop by the Tidewater for a game of pool and a heavy hand pour.
- Best bloody Marys at T's cafe
- Excellent local beer: the mc caffrey's on tap
- One of THE BEST BEACHES i've been to in So-Cal! Hands Down!
- Best city ever!
- Bellyup summer tribute series every Friday this summer starting July 20th!
- Got to love the beach ..bring ur board
- Don't get eaten by our great white sharks.
- Lots of great people to meet everywhere you go in this little town. Bring your own bag, because we love our planet, and we recycle.
- Might be crowdy during weekends.