City Shop (城市超市)
Grocery Store, Deli / Bodega, Cheese Shop
Changning, 上海市 200052
+86 21 5230 3971
- High quality imported everyday products for foreigners.
- Seriously screw this branch. Aside from their ridiculously high prices, out of 8 damn registers around the store, at any point in the day they only ever have TWO open.
- I think the quality of the imported food went down recently.
- Expensive stuff
- this city shop is badly in need of a renovation and never seems to have what I want but had a decent supply of canned products like sauce, soup, etc
- Their sandwiches are really good and cheap :) minimum would be 15
- Don't bother trying to get a sandwich after 7pm. Things slowly start disappearing from the lineup and you're left with only lettuce on your pita bread sandwich.
- Dissapointing actually. They do have some items I haven't seen before, but Carrefour carries a lot of the same things, and really cheaper.
- Wifi for their staff only
- They say they close at 10pm but there's a rude staff who closed the door at 9.45 and didn't want to let me in today (12 Feb 2012). Bad service.
- Sandwiches are available at the cheese/ham section
- Pasta is lovely n cheap