City of God Temple (城隍庙)
Buddhist Temple, Historic Site
- Come here before they close at 4pm
- If they say 5000 yuan for something - I am not kidding - probably you can buy it for 20 yuan. Just say no, they will run after you and say "okay okay". Stupids.
- . .
- Interesting place, specially windows with dosen of gods statues
- One of the Shanghai icon. Check out the dumplings at Lue Bo Lang (3 floors serve diff taste and price ones). Ning Bo Tang Tuan nearby is also good taste.
- RMB$10 (1)
- You get to see the complex by sailing on the peeps. During spring festival it has special lamp decors.. This is took from Year of the Dog in 2018.
- 1 thing about faith that's universal - we all pray 4the same things - peace, prosperity, & health. Here u'll c all sorts, holding incense sticks on 1 hand & Prada bags on the other. Interesting sight!
- Buen lugar para conocer la fe local, este sitio es el ms importante en ao nuevo chino. La casa de t es cara pero preciosa
- Very touristy now but still a must visit in Shanghai. Grab some of the famous soup dumplings
- Packed with heaps of people. Lots of shops to wander and worth to go if you like to see the chinese-like buildings and to feel the crowd
- open fr 8.30am to 4.30pm,free entry ticket 10rmb/pax,rigth located inside Y Garden Market,crowded,must go place when u come Shanghai
- Souvenir shopping in overwhelming crowds. There is a bustling (packed) street snack area in the lanes behind this tourist spot.
- good place for spending time but to many people there
- Ntg much here unless u wana go in n pray. Jz a small temple wif RMB10.if for visit purpose, choose yu garden.
- Interesting temple to say the least, would recommend if you're planning on wandering around the Yu Garden after
- Good for shopping :)
- everything is closed at night!!!