City Fresh at Chicago French Market
Grocery Store, American, Deli / Bodega
- The $5.99 cevapcici sandwich (nicknamed "The Chevap"): grilled pork and lamb sausages, roasted red pepper relish, butter and Parmesan spread, and crisp, airy bread holding it all together.
- The Build-A-Salad is very, very good.
- Build your own sandwiches, not bad at all
- They will bread and deep fry shrimp and/or smelt!
- Some of the ripest and most delicious fruit in downtown Chicago!
- fresh avacados in Feb!
- looking for fresh orange here
- Go to the far end and grab a fuji apple the size of a softball.
- Grab an enormous juicy orange for the ride