408 Main Ave
Northport, AL 35476
- Chicken and Dressins LDO.
- Best Fried Green Tomatoes in the south!
- My favorite breakfast place in Tuscaloosa! Good country cooking and reasonable prices- their biscuits are the best.
- Cheap food and they open EARLY
- chicken and dumplins, ftw
- Stuffed eggs are great. Served Monday and Friday.
- Every thing is great all the time! I have been coming here for years and never got anything that wasn't cook right and delicious!!!
- Another Tuscaloosa classic, City Cafe is home to the best soul cookin in town. They are open Monday-Saturday for breakfast and lunch. Heavy meals (fried chicken, veggies, traditional breakfast).
- Closed on Saturdays
- Southern style food that tastes great
- I love eating here on Fridays
- This restaurant is EVERYTHING. Best soul-food in Tuscaloosa!
- What a great meat and 3 cafe. The menu rotates day to day.
- Anything on the menu is worth a try.
- Sides are where it's at. They're all good. You won't be sorry getting a veggie plate. Also, ask for a to-go cup when you're leaving.
- Reminds me of eating at my grandmothers. The best meat and three in town. It is only open for breakfast and lunch. Closed on Saturday and closes everyday at 2.
- When your feeling home sick.. a good place to get real southern food better than your mama makes it!
- Looking for a cheap, home cooked meal? Check out City Cafe's meat+ dishes. Daily specials under $6! Catch the deals Mon.-Fri. though, because City is closed on the weekends.
- By far the best restaurant in town to get a meat and three type of meal. Also a very cheap meal.
- There can be a long line, don't let that scare you. It goes by fast and is SO worth it.