City Bagel Cafe
Bagels, Sandwiches, Café
- The marshmallow, peanut butter, chocolate, banana calzone is to die for.
- Muffuletta salad!
- Awesome breakfast bagels and even more awesome pizza and pasta on Wed. Thurs. and Fri. The atmosphere is great.
- Make sure to come for dinner during pasta night! Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. All the dishes are absolutely delicious.
- Sit outside! It feels excellent in the afternoon.
- Great atmosphere. It gets busy and noisy sometimes but it is a local hangout in a college town with lots of eating places so that should let you know something of the quality of food.
- Polite employees and fresh food. It takes a bit but they're making the food from scratch so it's worth it.
- Considering this is a bagel place they have decent options for someone who can't eat bread.
- Great place to have a good and relaxing meal!
- Try the chicken salad melt. AMAZING!
- The breakfast bagels are delicious, and inexpensive too! This is the best place in Starkville for a great breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
- Not super filling, but most of it is pretty healthy. If you want to leave really full, go for a pasta.
- If you can catch their crawfish quiche, try it. It is ahh-mazing!
- The pasta is delicious. You can also BYO wine which is a plus.
- Hot men everywhere with no underwear! FML
- Bagels are delicious.
- Stay open! Can't believe this place is closing down June 2019!