Citra Frozen Yogurt
4730 University Way NE Ste 105
Seattle, WA 98105
- Have some (Korean shaved ice w/ red bean)!
- Try the soy froyo!!!!
- Berry yogurt smoothies are delish! Feeling adventurous? Try the "Mystery Flavor" smoothie.
- The lady behind the counter was a sweet heart and the Bubble tea was on point! Banana and Mango were tasty.
- Soy frozen yoghurt is a good vegan option.
- Love this place! Very relaxing, perfect place to study and or chill. Their coffee and yogurt is awesome as well!
- Originally called Citra Frozen Yoghurt, the current owner Hannah Lee changed its name to Caf Citra, so now Caf Citra also serves coffee and pastries. Read our story at http://bit.ly/RDOAPQ
- Mango topping was terrible.
- Try the soy frozen yogurt. It's delicious even if you're not dairy-free. And, if you're UW student or staff they usually have coupons in the quarterly survival guide books.
- Korean shaved ice with red bean or a yummy smoothie. :D
- safe place to hang out
- Nice setting, free wifi, but bubble tea overpriced.
- WiFi password: citra1234
- Try soy frozen yogurt!
- Kind of sour froyo for me.
- SOY FROYO <3
- if you get frozen yogurt, go with a fruit topping. oreo& whatnot dont really work well.