Citizens Kitchen & Bar
American, Deli / Bodega
3950 Las Vegas Blvd S (Mandalay Bay)
Las Vegas, NV 89119
- Conveniently in the pathway between three clubs / lounges and casino, perfect for late night snacks until 6:00 am to refuel after abundance of alcohol consumption.
- The prime rib was so good you'll want to slap your Mama.
- The cheese dip. Wow!
- Food is OK, service kinda sucks.
- Fish tacos are delicious. Fresh not fried.
- Terrible bar stools, very uncomfortable.
- Fish tacos, tots and meatballs are a must!!!
- Eles tm uns hambrgueres bem grandes
- Had a bacon, egg and cheese sandwich and hash browns for breakfast, delicious!
- Awesome place... I think I might just eat here every day...vegetable quinoa is a go!
- Good breakfast!
- Had the blue cheese and mushroom burger it was tasty. Service was good too.
- Shawn best waiter I've had in awhile. Double bacon beef burger was awesome!
- The food is subpar. It's the small touches: undercooked rice, overcooked salmon, vinegar laced soy sauce. Decor is more Citizen Kane than American Citizen. And management lacks the personal touch.
- Come hungry. The place serves wonderful comfort good!
- Get the smothered tots. Or the fish tacos.
- Very LOUD. But the food is great! Fish & Chips and Fried Chicken are their most popular.
- Great food but awful service. Order the mahi mahi tacos.
- Nice coffee
- Food is nice. Very good service. Opened 24H. Great for breakfast and late night snack