Theater, Concert Hall, Movie Theater
- On show nights there is a bar on the lower level that doesn't get crowded.
- The bathrooms are downstairs, and the line during intermission was surprisingly manageable.
- Gets really warm in the theater during the show, like limited air circulating + spots. Buy a drink or two on your way into the theater.
- Go to Citi Performing Arts Center Wang Theater with your dancing shoes on, it's a great place for concerts!
- Nice architecture inside, well kept up, quick bathroom lines.
- The Radio City Christmas Spectacular comes to Boston for performances from Dec. 2-28.
- Beautiful venue. Had seats in center balcony for Lenny kravitz and they were surprisingly good.
- No point in rushing - they won't start w/o you!
- Even the balcony boasts decent views. Gorgeous building! The concessions area gets crazy during intermission, but lines move fast.
- Great venue!
- Beautiful, absolutely gorgeous building and the band Boston made for a fantastic ngiht!
- Beautiful venue.
- The architecture here is beautiful.
- About to watch Alvin Ailey dancers and feel inept due to my lack of flexibility.
- White Christmas
- Balconies made better by beautiful architecture
- Back of orchestra seating is still really good, no part of stage cut off.
- Not a bad seat in the house! Balcony, orchestra, all give a good view.
- Nice archetecture inside. Well kept up & clean, quick bathroom lines.
- Reeeally beautiful theatre. I just wish they didnt allow people in after lights are off. couldn't see the beginning of the show because people were trying to find out where they should be seated.