The Citadel Mall
750 Citadel Dr E (btwn Chelton & Academy)
Colorado Springs, CO 80909
- Move your wallet to your front pockets... A lot of pick pocketers here.
- Back to school shopping
- If you're a plus size lady looking for cute, affordable fashion then pass up Lane Bryant and head to Rainbow downstairs.
- Please don't drop off your kids to play here
- Great Mass at the Catholic center! They also have lots of books and CDs.
- It'd be better if half the stores weren't closed
- Sort of scary mall, but there's a wonderful guy there who can fix your iPhone.
- Love their shops and friendly customer service!
- This mall is disgusting. Dirty, half the stores are closed. It smells like smoke. People here as dirty as the mall. watch ur pockets. Got run down in a hurry. Avoid this mall
- Definitely youth-friendly.
- Yankee candle best place always something on sale or coups
- Potential to be an extremely nice mall, if it weren't for all the teenagers hanging in the food court or milling around. Low class element makes it skivvy. Don't feel safe here at all.
- Bath and body works!
- Olan mills is now owned by lifetouch
- I only like going here on weekdays or early in the morning on weekends. Once it gets late on the weekends all you see is the little wannabes who think they are good.
- Gliow golf is fun!
- Don't smoke out here or some teenage will try to bum 1
- Santa set here is expensive. Try Fort Carson: $14.99 - $19.99
- There is a decent Medical Marijuana Dispensary nearby in the same building as Antiques Pool Hall. The dispensary is called Epic Medical. They're a little overpriced though.