- Must have: the tiny flautas, the house specialty, are tightly rolled and very crisp, buried under layers of chile sauce, thick guacamole and tart Mexican sour cream.
- Better than Tepeyac. Love the salsa with chunks of avacado.
- El Tepeyac is so over rated. This is such a classic spot, next time why wait in line and give this place a try.
- I definitely reccommend this place over El Tepayac. The portions here at Ciro's are unreal. I think I have leftovers for at least two more meals! Get the Steak Picado... YUM!
- If Tepeyac is ever closed this place will do
- Great place to go for authentic Mexican food. Small restaurant yet good service. Salsa with chunks of avocado, perfect salsa de jalapeo, can taste the toasted jalapeos ;) must try the flautas!
- Forget El Tepeca....la la this place!
- Enchiladas, tostadas, taqueria. Delicious food.
- THIS PLACE SUX. THE CHUNKY GUACAMOLE WAS GOOD, THATS ABOUT IT.. MY BURRITO WAS ALL MEAT WHICH I SAID I WANTED IT "CON TODO" NOT JUS PLAIN BLAND MEAT.. THEN THEY STARTED MOPPING THE FLOOR BY US WTF!!!
- Steak picado burrito. It'll burn a hole through your stomach with those jalapeos, but worth it.
- Yuck! Food here is totally lame. Three different plates and they where all tasteless. When rice and beans taste better than the main dish, there's a problem.
- Sit wherever you want mijo.
- No need to wait in the line at El Tepayac. Ciro's across the street put them to shame. The carnitas in red sauce was a revelation.
- good if you're hungry. the portions are big.
- Order the flautas...