Circus Circus Hotel & Casino
Hotel, Casino, Resort
- In FEAR AND LOATHING IN LAS VEGAS, Hunter S. Thompson wrote: "Circus-Circus is what the whole hep world would be doing Saturday night if the Nazis had won the war."
- At its opening, the $15 million facility only included a casino. Hotel room towers would not be added until 1973. The famous clown marquee at the entrance was added in 1976.
- Play one of the carnival games on the famous Midway Las Vegas only permanent circus.
- BEWARE. Everything SHOCKS.
- Excelente Casino y Hotel
- Updated West Tower rooms aren't too bad.
- It's the Walmart of Casinos. However, my friends and I made more money here than anywhere else on the strip.
- The Circus-Circus is what the whole hep world would be doing Saturday night if the Nazis had won the war. This is the sixth Reich.
- Go to this place if you're looking for a great show of circus acts. Also home to Adventuredome, an indoor theme park with exciting rides, games, and lots of free shows for kids and adults.
- Watch out for the clowns
- Never stay here! EVER! Low budget rooms, which I was forced to pay extra fees for on check-in & front desk agents were rude. Props to the valet guys, they were the only decent employees I met there.
- Check out all of the amazing circus acts featured daily on the center stage of the Carnival Midway, including America's Got Talent group Zuma-Zuma, a joyous celebration of acrobatics from Kenya.
- Dont forget to grab your coupons, that come with the room your staying in, there are coupons for free rides in the adventure dome..
- If you don't like a lotta rug rats running around this is not the place for you.
- Check out such memorable characters as Wile E. Coyote and Roadrunner with a behind-the-scenes look during the Chuck Jones Experience.
- Rock and Rita's macaroni & cheese is to die for! Make sure you have an appetite, the bowl it comes in isn't small.
- Happy with price, nice clean room......lots of things going on. Dont know what these people complaining about maybe they don't get discount Casino/hotel. U want better pay more money D.A.
- This has to be one of the worst hotels I've stayed in. Housekeeping half cleaned the room/didn't at all. 3 of the elevators didnt working and it took 35 mins to get to our room and its a holiday.
- You still have to pay for resort fees of around $8 per night. Cheaper than the $14 of excalibur. But you get free wifi in your rooms and awesome coupons!
- There are 8,615 panes of pink glass that fully enclose the Adventure Dome