Thrift / Vintage
2233 Frankford Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19125
- You wont find ironic nonsense here. They have a great selection of real world items like blazers, ladies shirts and accessories, not to mention boxes on boxes of vinyl records and books.
- Nearly everything ranges from 2-6 bucks. Awesome selection, too.
- Go on Mondays to check their 50 cent and half off items.. Go on Thursday or Friday for a peek in their free bin!
- I bought a wheel chair for 3 bucks! Sweetness!
- Book collection and the music
- Great clothes, shoes and books. I never leave empty handed
- A little bit of something for the whole family. They could use a little more toddler clothing.
- Always worth dropping into
- There appears to be only one dressing room. Allow extra time to wait in line!
- Awesome 5 shirts for $9
- love love love
- You can get some of the coolest stuff here, especially clothes. They get bulk shipments in from urban outfitters and the like so always keep an eye out!
- My go-to thrift shop for work clothes. I always find a deal.