Italian, Coffee Shop, Desserts
$ $ $
- Absolutely the best bellinis ever!!! Dont forget to get the Tuna TarTare
- Known internationally for the ladies who lunch. -Luann De Lesseps, Real Housewives of New York City
- Worst restaurant in NYC!! Don't come in!
- AMAZING service. Great atmosphere. Don't let the thought of dining in Grand Central scare you. Couldn't have asked for a better experience! Thank you for a great evening!
- The high-living Cipriani boys make a killer chicken club loaded with bacon and homemade mayo - it's one of our 101 Best Sandwiches in NY.
- 10da kapaniyo ve kovmaktan beter sekilde hesap onunuze geliyo, ogle yemegi icin daha dogru br secim...yinede cipriani lezzeti bir baska.
- Reasonably priced brunch by Manhattan standards. Fantastic people watching!
- The Bellini, oh my! Simply the best.
- Bellini <3
- Best place to get a drink before the train. Bartenders are pros. See Fabio for table.
- The best way to start a day.
- A bit pricey but the views of Grand Central...
- The restaurant is elegant and friendly. The location is amazing for a lunch, with a very good menu.
- Nice place to grab a drink and watch the people go by.
- Dolce, memorabile, delizioso ed elegante - this is how was my experience at Cipriani Dolci. I say it in Italian because the elegance took me back to Venice. This is why my time here was dreamlike!
- You could probably convince me to make the trek from Brooklyn if you promise to share the Merengue cake & vanilla ice cream with me. As for the pasta, and other dishes, meh.
- Nicely presented Italian specialities
- Expensive but fun people watching
- Bread plate