Steakhouse, Asian, Breakfast
$ $ $
- Try the Burger or Sirloin Steak with the Basil Mash Potatoes... Hm Yummy... The French Fries looks nicely on the special pot
- Fantastic sea food grill))
- Skip this restaurant. The cocktail happy hour is okay. But food not so much. Try warung rai pasti next door (very small) instead for real Indo food.
- Chocolate Brownie sundae to share.... ???
- Great staff! Ask for Bedu, he will treat you right!
- Australian rib eye nya juaraaaaa!!!pake basil mash..yummmyyyyyy!!!!
- Five flavors of Mojitos, 2 for 1 every day from 4-7pm
- Place to see the side walk crowd. The food is alright. Expensive.
- The pork ribs and mango mojito yum.. It's the best!
- 2 for 1 mojitos from 4-7 and again from 10-midnite. Try the mango or the ginger mojitos!
- The gorgonzola burger is divine! Very good the bacon burger too!
- The chicken burger with sweet potato fries is really delicious. Dont miss the barbecue sauce. Service is very friendly and prices are reasonable. Ill definitely come back.
- Delicious food, pick the calamari fritti as a starter, mixed grill is an awesome main course
- The atmosphere is very nice, i have tried thw gorgonzola burger. It was tasty and nice
- Mixt grill!!
- Mojitos, South Indian fish curry and the service are great!
- Amazing mojitos and the South Indian fish curry is South Indian approved :)
- By far the best food I've had in Bali. Absolutely delicious. Highly recommended. I had the pork ribs and they were just perfect. Insanely good.
- Indonesian food is good here as well!