This Cinnamon Apple Galette is easier than pie, but just as delicious. Drizzled with a Salted Maple Glaze and served with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, this is the tastiest way to eat the season’s best apples.
I am a huge fan of galettes! They are everything I love about pie, but without all the fuss. You still get that crispy, flaky pie crust with a galette, but it’s easier to work with and it looks fancy without all the pressure and effort required of a traditional pie. Galettes also tend to take less time to cook, which means an easier dessert overall.
Don’t get me wrong, I love pie. But it’s like the difference between skinny jeans and yoga pants. There’s a time and a place for those skinny jeans, but if you can get away with wearing yoga pants…the choice is obvious, right?
- I can't believe I haven't made one of these before! It's the ... by Eden Passante
- I agree! One of my favorite combinations! by Jamie
- Wow, what a dessert. Salty and sweet is the best! by Platt College
- Galettes are such a fun way to mix up a traditional pie! This ... by Miranda
- By: Sarah | Broma Bakery by Sarah | Broma Bakery
- Plus 2 more...
- Burger King Has Chicken Tenders for the First Time Ever
- What PDA Is OK Today — and What Isn’t
- Why You Should Never Sleep in on the Weekends
- The 25 Most Popular Halloween Candies in America
- 260-Layer Cake Breaks Guinness World Record