This Cinnamon Apple Galette is easier than pie, but just as delicious. Drizzled with a Salted Maple Glaze and served with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, this is the tastiest way to eat the season’s best apples.
I am a huge fan of galettes! They are everything I love about pie, but without all the fuss. You still get that crispy, flaky pie crust with a galette, but it’s easier to work with and it looks fancy without all the pressure and effort required of a traditional pie. Galettes also tend to take less time to cook, which means an easier dessert overall.
Don’t get me wrong, I love pie. But it’s like the difference between skinny jeans and yoga pants. There’s a time and a place for those skinny jeans, but if you can get away with wearing yoga pants…the choice is obvious, right?
- By: Sarah | Broma Bakery by Sarah | Broma Bakery
- Thank you, Karen! xxoo by Jamie
- I can't believe I've never made a galette! This looks like the ... by Karen @ Seasonal Cravings
- Burger King Has Chicken Tenders for the First Time Ever
- What PDA Is OK Today — and What Isn’t
- What Every Woman Over 50 Should Know About Her Health
- The 25 Most Popular Halloween Candies in America
- 260-Layer Cake Breaks Guinness World Record