Movie Theater, Cineplex
- Go to Tinseltown and catch a first-run documentary, foreign film, big-budget blockbuster or indie film. Munch on popcorn during or eat at the food fair prior...
- Good Prices in the movie theater, terrible mall
- Great place to go for interesting (read: Not mainstream) movies -- though they have those too. Use the vending machine down on the food court floor to avoid the line.
- Expensive. Go on Tuesdays.
- Huge space, theater is at the top and the bottom is filled with random stores and food stalls. The theater rooms are huge and the popcorn is reasonably priced. There's a self service kiosk too.
- Free parking for movie go-ers.
- One of the best place to find foreign, independent, and small run movies in Vancouver.
- Comfortable chairs. What else do you need?
- Theather doesn't even have AVX or any theaters with assigned seating
- Best and comfiest theatre in Vancouver
- There's free parking if you're here for a movie!
- I know Cineplex is a franchise and everything's supposed to the same everywhere, but this one's better. Their popcorn is excellent.
- This location is usually overflow from Scotiabank theatre - they play smaller/older movies
- The seats were pretty uncomfortable :S
- If you go on cheap Tuesdays, leave extra time for getting tickets because the machines break down a lot and it's a big queue to ask a human.
- How can you run out of popcorn at 7:00 pm? Every station was out!
- Movies movies movies and some fun stores!!
- Offers Timeplay now!
- Clean, spacious, relaxed theatre to enjoy watching film, especially during the Vancouver International Film Festival (viff.org). Watched Nuoc 2030 and Godard's Adieu au Langue 3D here for VIFF 2014.
- Great theatre. Comfy early stadium style seating. Smaller screens, but a wider selection of movies than the mega theaters.