Movie Theater, Cineplex
- Turn off your phone jackass
- When u buy ur popcorn, ask the staff to layer them by putting a straw on the dispenser and sticking the straw deep into ur popcorn bag . No more dry, butterless popcorn at the bottom of the bag ;)
- Armrests can be hidden to create love seats! ;)
- for a cheap drink bring your own water bottle and fill it up with butter from the automatic dispenser. mm mm good
- It's nice to be in a theatre with murals of classic film stars and not pepsi.
- You can go all the way to the top floor and buy your tickets from the machines there with no line.
- Great matinee prices for movies before noon on the weekends
- Earlybirds who catch a movie before noon Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays only pay $6 for their ticket.
- Get drunk at Jack Astor's beforehand and you will enjoy every film a little more.
- No playing music or videos with your stupid phones before the movie starts! No one cares to hear your lame ass taste in music!
- Don't sit too close to the screen, you'll hurt your neck.
- Bathrooms are always clean! - I recommend you go here..
- In 1976, 35,000 people attended The Festival of Festivals. Since that first year, the renamed Toronto International Film Festival boasts over half a million attendees, and over 300 films.
- Nice comfy seats, great for movies, but they make students sleep! Not the best place for lectures to take place.
- Washrroms are both at the front and back
- They've added VIP Cinemas here. +1!
- If you can afford it go for the VIP lounge
- The worst audiences of any theatre I've been to they won't shut up, no matter what's on the screen. So avoid quiet dramas. Works fine enough for loud movies
- No more Free Refills on larges???? Since when?