Infiniti Mall (New Link Road, Vesova, Andheri West)
Mumbai, Mahārāshtra 400058
- Excellent Experience Of Watching Cinema, The Crystal Clear Mirror Screen With 7 Dolby Digital Surround Sound & The King Sized Velvet Sofa Chairs Makes Me Feel Like Queen When I Watch Movies Here
- It's a hattrik I will never see any more movies from balaji after watching ek thi dayan , ghanchakkar n once upon a time in mumbai dobaara
- The worst theatre!! Dirty, filthy, popcorn also sucks and the seats are the most uncomfortable!! Not worth it at all.. Suburbia is much better than this shit hole
- Beware, their servers misbehave these days and the movies conk off without sound - bad movie experience may happen!
- The coffee especially black at the cafe 215 counter is to die for !!
- NICE HI RAHUL
- Some of their seats esp in the gold class have bed bugs!!
- Dirty not clean at all
- Don't compromise on luxury, opt for Red Lounge. Always.
- Call #AskMe @ 35555555 between 23rd - 25th Jan'13 for info on products/services & stand a chance to win movie tickets for #Special26 in #Mumbai #Pune #Hyderabad
- Good place to watch movies....specially with a steaming hot plate of momos - love the chicken momos...can't stop @ one :)
- Amazing place to watch movies..Red Lounge is something everyone should try once..
- The upcoming PVR
- Almost empty theatre on mon n tues
- Entertainment at best
- The screens are good and the seating comfortable. 3-D movies are very watchable, as opposed to other theaters with bad screens which ruin the 3-D experience.
- Excellent service
- City Light... superb movie
- Can't be compared to the PVR because of their yummy Hotdogs rest all good :)
- Hasee Toh Phasee. What a fantastic, sensual and raw romantic movie. Just loved it.