Movie Theater, Cineplex
- Buy Cinemark tickets at Costco! 2 for $15.49
- Park underneath the theatre and get your ticket validated if you buy a movie ticket
- Definitely use the Cinemark app and put it CINEMODE ON when movie starts... you get free drinks, popcorn and other stuff!!!!!
- Along with posting in the garage below the theater you can also park in the open parking lot down the street from it and get your parking validated when you go to the movies
- Morning movies are the best! Everything is clean and the theater is calm.
- Sign up at the Century website for regular discounts on snacks and drinks
- Best theater in the bay area south of San Francosco
- Good quick restaurant options are next to the theater. Good place for "dinner and a movie" night.
- Split a large popcorn for the best value. The XD theatre is the biggest and most comfortable. Pay a couple extra bucks to see the new movies in this theatre if possible.
- The best theater on the peninsula. Easy parking, well kept facilities. Gets really busy (inside and out) on weekends- plan accordingly.
- Park on the basement Level 2.. No one parks there and take the stairs... Easy in and out. Dont forget your validations.
- Go to 5 guys before for great burgers and fries
- Great time I spend there almost every 2 weeks, not so crowded, staff is so friendly
- Parking after 6pm & ALL DAY SUNDAY in the WINSLOW LOT is FREE! Don't have to deal with the underground ramp, all the traffic associated with it, or any validations. The "More Info" link is to a map!
- Ice cream is one of the best values for pre movie snack
- Wreck it Ralph was absolutely adorable. Perfect for you and the kids... Or maybe just you.
- I just got the cinemark app to earn snack rewards while I watch my movie. Look for it in your phones mobile store.
- Probably the best movie theater around
- Fandango and bottom floor of parking structure, scan my own Fandango at bottom of escalator, and get my tkts.
- Get dinner at City Pub after the movie. It's only a 3 minute walk.