Movie Theater, Cineplex
10000 Perkins Rowe (at Bluebonnet Blvd)
Baton Rouge, LA 70810
- The seats are weird.
- Students get a pretty good discount on tickets, but make sure your bring your Student ID
- 2011 Best Of 225: Best movie theater. Boasting 16 screens and a just a few steps from some of the best shopping and dining in town, Cinemark Perkins Rowe earns Baton Rouge moviegoers loyalty.
- Go watch a movie during matinee hours and pay $7.00 instead.
- They will nog say anything to you if you walk in with Starbucks!!! Big plus!
- If you bought your tickets online beforehand, go inside the theater to pick them up a lot more quickly.
- Convenient ticket machines for buying tickets or picking up those purchased online. And free parking.
- Don't waste your time or money on the born legacy. Complete disappointment
- Always seem to have only one person working the ticket stand...no matter what time it is.
- The self serve machine has credit card reader problems... It might be faster to wait for the teller to assist you.
- The first showing of the day is only $5.50!
- Captain America
- The location is convenient. I saw Straight Outta Compton in their XD screen and the colors were poorly balanced so the picture was pretty washed out. Lame. It was also hot in the theater
- Home of the Louisiana International Film Festival Many awesome preview showings occur here.
- It is freezing in here! Bring your winter coat!
- Middle seat is the best !
- Only 25 cents more for large icee
- The first showing of the day is a very nice deal
- I was a little disappointed with the picture quality. I don't know if they have analog projectors or they just need to do some cleaning, but the movie had gunk and speckles when projected.
- Love the comfortable reclining chairs. And so easy reserving seats when ordering tickets online. This is our favorite movie theater.