Movie Theater, Cineplex
- Sit down really fast on the new seats.....sounds like a whimsical fart of sorts haha
- Formally known as Muvico
- The scenery is designed like an Egyptian palace. Best designed theatre I have seen.
- Nice seats, great sound, your typical buttery popcorn, but the worst audience members ever. Every movie has the most talkative crowd. Annoying middle school kids running around everywhere.
- Walk in to the theater early enough and get free leftover popcorn left by previous movie goers
- Awesome movie
- Best theater in town for sure. Great seats, new screens and good sound. My new favorite theater in town.
- Excellent movie theater!
- I love this theater, the popcorn and the frosty coke is awesome. Love it. Also you can hide here in case of a hurricane. This place is very secure. Love it. The seats are big and very comfortable.
- Sometimes the movies are listed in events under the wrong title. Get here early on weekends. Wish they had beer &/or wine available.
- Get here early or order you tickets online or you might just have to choose another movie to watch! This theatre is forever crowded.
- Harry Potter again :D woooo
- Awesome movies, popcorn, and service!
- tuesday $6
- I always feel like I'm back home in NYC: Since this theatre reminds me of walking through the Egyptian section of the museum of natural history. It's so whimsical.
- Tack on 15 minutes of previews to the scheduled time
- VALET SUCKS when it's raining. only have one person working valet on weekend. smh
- awesome theater... definitely worth coming here over other places... one tip: do NOT see movies in XD.. it looks exactly the same as the regular showing but they charge you double...
- Awesome fun theatre!
- I work here and it's great. Come say hi if you see me. :)