Movie Theater, Cineplex
- Don't be the ass who does a foursquare check in during the movie.
- Good idea to bring raw eggs to the theatre. You know for throwing at those crazy teens when they get outta hand. Then you get twice the entertainment value!!
- Beat the crowds and save money by going to the first show of the day, only $5.75.
- Paciugo gelato here! Also, I've been to theaters all over the world - Texans really make your movie-going experience fascinating.
- It's most friendly I ever seen. This place had prepare for deaf to aware of how to use CV and menus to order food/drink.
- Try watching 3D upclose. Most people sit at the back and would just seem like your watching it at home with a big tv.
- Go see Avatar because everybody says it is awesome.
- Great movie experience! The reclining chairs made sitting through a 2.5 hour movie much more enjoyable.
- Never crowded. Good place to catch a late movie
- They now serve pacuigo gelato in the front "studio eats" area, but normal concessions at the other concession stands.
- One of the best theaters in plano!
- Don't have a hot dog at concession stand. Like rubber bread is hard and split open. Like they were days old.
- Great XD Screen and very clean.
- Never laugh out loud when the guy behind the counter asks u if the pickle that he gave u was big enough..... Rotflmfao!!
- Bring your own food because the food here sucks. And is expensive.
- If you come in before 11am to see a movie tickets are $5 for adults!
- Theater 12 Row O Seat 15
- Watch movies in XD!!
- GET THE BLUE BELL ICE CREAM SHAKE!!!!!
- Don't buy candy out of that Wonka machine, they barely give you any...kind of a rip off.