Movie Theater, Cineplex
- Prices are high, but it's a fairly clean theater, in a nice location.
- Great place to hang with the family....
- This place is run by teenagers and the clientele are morons. Talking, texting, and tweeting flow from every seat. Also, it's the best theater in the area.
- I wish they had better concessions management its always their biggest low point and also have a kitchen to order food
- Guardians of the Galaxy is a strong B+
- Rude staff
- Don't do the slurpee's. I'm pretty sure they don't clean the machine. I've never been so sick.
- I wish Rachel still worked here!
- Make sure to take a whiz during the movie. If you wait till it's over they force you to leave the theatre by blockading the pissers. Thus, you pee yo pants.
- Went to a 10 35 movie. Got there at 10 and left at 11 because they never opened! There were tons of people working inside but never unlocked the doors or opened the box office.
- A policeman is posted at the door.
- Going by boat is just awesome
- I hear that Rachel employee has swag. .
- Come to the first show of the day. Its $5. :)
- Go on a Sunday at 10 AM. You will have the theater to yourself and ticket prices are cheaper.
- Seats are uncomfortable!! AMC much better, with the drive
- Don't be a Monday
- Zeus Has The Best Clothes!!! Dodie's Has The Greatest Staff & They Know What They're Doing. :-) See William At Blue Canyon...He's A Hoot!!!
- Concert on the lake