Cinco de Mayo
1202 Cortelyou Rd (Westminster Rd)
Brooklyn, NY 11218
- Delicious burritos. Use their homemade red hot sauce. Yum.
- Mushroom taco is not on the menu but ask for it if its not on special already - its delicious.
- Quesadilla de Flor de calabaza and Giitlacoche are the best, order them non fried. The kid working there with headphones is really bad waiter. La salsa es para gringos. Pongan salsa que pique chinga!!
- Good Food Here! Check It Out!
- great neighborhood joint, food on point
- My son loves their shrimp tacos and I love their steak burritos.
- Food is amazing!
- Although enchiladas were tasty, I'd recommend getting tacos. Chorizo is perfectly seasoned & makes for a more delicious base for a super taco than steak.Their guac is delicious & prices are affordable
- Excellent food and cheap!
- It is average food. I ordered beef fajitas and Gaucomole and they were both average. I have had better fajitas at a non-mexican joint.
- Try the quesadilla de flor de calabaza.
- Huevos con chorizo... Nuff said!!
- Nachos and Super Tacos! !
- Soft tacos shrimp is good
- It's all awesome but it sometimes can take a while. If you want take out call ahead.
- Best affordable authentic Mexican food I can find. Will be a reoccurring customer.
- Tacos rock!!!!
- $10 minimum for Credit Card usage.
- Ordene la lengua. No te puedes equivocar!