Cincinnati Music Hall
Concert Hall, Opera House, Theater
1241 Elm St (btwn 12th St and 14th St)
Cincinnati, OH 45202
- Built on the site of a former orphan asylum and potter's field, Music Hall, completed in 1878, is said to be haunted. Collection of Public Library of Cincinnati and Hamilton Co.
- If you can distract yourself long enough from the breathtaking interior enjoy world renowned acoustics. Go see the Cincinnati Opera preform Carmen, or catch acts like The White Stripes.
- President Obama held a Town Hall at the Cincinnati Music Hall in Cincinnati, Ohio on July 16, 2012. Get your wonk on at http://NBCpolitics.com
- The South Wing featured the Topper Club, an elegant nightclub that was, at one point, decorated with an Egyptian motif complete with a replica of the Sphinx. Courtesy cincinnativiews.net.
- For many years, Music Hall's North Wing housed a boxing arena, where greats like Ezzard Charles boxed. UC's basketball team spent 3 yrs there. Collection of Public Library of Cincinnati & Hamilton Co.
- The 6th Republican presidential nominating convention was held June 1416, 1876 at then named Exposition Hall. Governor Rutherford B. Hayes of Ohio was nominated and became Americas 19th president.
- Park in the garage off Central Parkway. It's easy to get in and out, and there's a skywalk that puts you right into the building. If you need to get to will call, just ask and they'll escort you.
- At Balanced Property Solutions, weve earned our reputation as a trustworthy partner by working hands-on with owners and investors across the... Website: http://balancedprop.com
- Very nice place...
- The Cincinnati Symphony Orchestra is among the best in the nation. And Louis Langree is just wonderful.
- Get here early! Presidential Town Hall TODAY at 2:20 pm. Follow OFA_blueash on Twitter.
- Wow. Talk. About. Ugly
- Can't wait for the extensive refurb to get started and completed so this old place can return to its former and future greatness.
- Beautiful chandelier and ceiling
- Catch the symphony!
- Awesome experience. Amazing atmosphere & gorgeous building
- A beautiful space with great classical music and opera
- The Pops' holiday show is an annual tradition.
- Beautiful historic hall with a wonderful Orchestra
- Houses some of the best performances! Opera and Cincinnati Pop Orchestra are a must see!