Cinépolis Luxury Cinemas
Movie Theater, Restaurant
30632 Santa Margarita Pkwy (at El Paseo)
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA 92688
- Been here three times and have had an amazing experience. Its a new cinema so teething problems are to be expected. Friendly staff, great food and super comfy seats.....AWESOMENESS!
- Currently, you can only drink in theaters 4 & 5.
- Comfortable seats..
- Food is awful, popcorn over salted, taste of sweet and salted flavor. Yuck. Server came to us at climax time of movie and asked if we wanted to settle our bill! Poor timing.
- Drinks are strong!
- Drinks are super strong!
- Most excellent experience! David Gilmour Live at Pompeii
- Everything is awesome here
- The atmosphere and food are pretty good and it's fun to be served while watching a good movie. However, their service need much improvement.
- Paid for 3D screening but no 3D when we got there... Make sure they comp you food or refund you if this happens.
- Comfy chairs!
- Very fancy theatre, good for a nice date night. Comfy seats make you feel right at home, food not bad for theatre food!
- Get the potstickers "crisped"
- Food arrived just before the credits rolled. Sure they offered a refund which was nice but that's hardly the point. So $20 for a comfy seat is really what you pay for. Forget the rest.
- Great seats...
- Make sure to come.in to our soft opening on Nov. 9th-11th. Free movie showings!! May show finding nemo 3D, Avengers and other "old" movies! Ask for Adithya :)