CinéBistro at Stony Point Fashion Park
Movie Theater, American, Bar
- No kids here?!? And they serve booze?!? Fuck yesssssssss
- Wait!... A movie, a menu, a waitress and alcoholic beverages? Now all I need is a washing machine that dries, folds and puts the $#*@ away! @ericjhatch
- OMG NO KIDS ALLOWED........ I LOVE IT
- Come for a good date night but not for the food - its high-end prices without the same quality. Great spacious seats and good movie environment otherwise.
- Dinner and a Movie!
- Appetizers are good but small. Overall great experience: lots of room, no screaming kids.
- Park between lens crafters and dillards or be ready for a hike around the mall.
- Best customer service ever. Missed our movie and they refunded me the tickets. Love this place.
- Tip the bartenders....
- Cobb salad, sweet potato fries, crab dip, trio creme brulee, etc. Nice experience everytime. Staff is really nice :D
- amazing atmosphere, huge seats, no children and on top of all that, the food and service is incredible! food has been out in less than 15 minutes each time!
- Order food before the movie.
- Stick with beer and wine.
- They ask you to show up 30 mins prior, but are consistently late seating you. Stupid annoying.
- Most comfortable way to enjoy dinner & movie.
- This theater is great! Comfy seats and spacious aisles. I highly recommend
- crabcakes are yum
- Show up 30 minutes before show time for in- theatre service. You will thank yourself.
- Wine tasting every Tuesday @ 6 PM.
- Best theater on Earth. Movies, upscale dining. Beer, alcohol, and wine. 21 and up ALL day!!