CinéBistro at Peninsula Town Center
Movie Theater, Bowling Alley, Bar
4401 Claiborne Sq W (Peninsula Town Center)
Hampton, VA 23666
- Order the Deconstructed Peanut Butter Pie. It's divine!
- Love the fact that they enforce a dress code here. No drooping shorts or jeans :-)
- Don't listen to the naysayers about the popcorn. It's delicious. Great food, service, and atmosphere!
- Best way to see a movie in Hampton Roads. Show up half an hour early, order a snack and a beer, and just relax. I'll definitely go back many times.
- The theater is very clean, the seats are big and cozy and the food is really good! A little too expensive to be my regular movie destination but nice for a special treat!
- Brilliant Popcorn!!
- Burger was good. Crab cake sandwich had the smallest crab cake I've ever seen. Theater itself is fantastic. After the movie, go hang out and bowl or play pool. Just know its pricey!
- Cheese cake, bowling, service,Quesadillas , cherry cokes mmmmmmmm
- Pirates of the caribbean drink!!
- Long Island Ice teas are Love. Tip the bartender
- 21+ years old after 8 p.m. DON'T FORGET YOUR ID CARD!
- A great place for adults, a movie, a little bowling in Vegas style and cocktail. What could be better.
- This theater is definitely worth the repeat visit though I'm not impressed with some of their food. But I do recommend the nachos or popcorn shrimp!
- Nice, clean, ber-modern complex, but overpriced($7 for a plain order of fries)& they do not oil their bowling lanes which makes for a lot of gutter balls. Luckily, the staff was nice & refunded our $
- Do not order the chicken biscuit meal. Biscuit was like a brick and awful. Normally the food is okay. It is expensive ....sodas are $3.50 and no service once movie starts.
- The blue crab dip is the BOMB!!!!
- Excellent atmosphere
- Favorite place for dinner and a movie..the ribs are awesome!
- Chicken empanadas were a win!!!! You can get wine in 2 different sizes :)
- Food came out cold. Not impressed for as much as we paid for it. Also the bar tender at the bar kept ignoring us. They need to improve their service