Movie Theater, Cineplex, Indie Movies
- If you're gonna go to the movie theater, sit in your seat and shut your pie hole. I don't want to hear you yapping throughout the movie. If you insist on yapping, you'll be smacked.
- Sign up for the concession coupon emails. They usually do some kind of free popcorn with a drink deal every Wednesday. And you can use them at any Cinemark theater in the Bay Area.
- Want to see a 3D movie for under $8? Go to Costco and pick up a Platinum Super Saver and use it on the Early Bird priced ticket. The Super Saver will cover price of the ticket and save you about $2!
- Go see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows
- All the screens are decently sized and the seats are all rocker-type seatbacks. CineArts uses non-hydrogenated canola oil to cook its popcorn which is much lower in saturated fat and healthier.
- Once you get through all the pretentious Santana row you get to a good theater. A good tip take the Winchester entrance and you don't have to see all the fake people. ;)
- Finally watched the "re-ran" version of Titanic in IMAX(TM) 3D - and the experience made me a believer. Just took over 10 years for me to be the last person in the U.S. to see this Oscar award movie!
- And turn off your gosh darn phone when the movie starts.
- My favourite theatre in San Jose. Usually a great selection of lesser released films, and really comfy seats. Enjoy.
- $6.50 movies all day Tuesday
- just saw catfish. go see it. pyscho ladies.
- My favorite movie theater here in San Jo!!!
- They have a QR scanner at the entrance, so it always saves you a ton of time if you can just purchase online and scan your way in, other than to wait in line on a weekend night.
- The discomfort of a second row seat totally rewarded.. Lincoln - must watch
- Buy your candy at Walgreens.
- Buy ticket. Buy overpriced food. (optional) Enter theater. Find a seat. Sit. Watch movie. WHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
- Super low key, clean, and convenient location. We frequently grab dinner and a movie any night of the week.
- Use Apple Pay to buy your snacks/drinks
- The seats are not comfy at all.
- I like that it is located in Santana Row. Catch a movie before or after browsing the area.