121 E Boston St (at Eastlake Ave E)
Seattle, WA 98102
- Cicchetti is a hidden Eastlake gem. Their bartenders whip up superb cocktails and the interior is breathtaking. If possible, sit up stairs and enjoy an intimate view of the Space Needle.
- The liquid offerings benefit from the endless infusions, tinctures, bitters, and brandies concocted by longtime bar chef Chris Bollenbacher (at both spots) and team.
- The liquid offerings at Serafina restaurants sister bar across the courtyard benefit from the endless infusions...
- Found Octopus as Yum Yum. Try it and dish on it at http://dishonit.com
- Found Safranbolu as Yum Yum. Try it and dish on it at http://dishonit.com
- Mike and Mako are two of the top chefs in Seattle. be sure to send them your thanks.
- Sit at the kitchen bar. The staff and food are awesome. And the gin fizz... Heaven.
- Cool place, good prices, comfortable - Happy hour 5-6:30
- Ask the bartenders to make a custom drink using your favorite liquor. They're magicians. You won't be disappointed.
- A Venetian-inspired restaurant and bar. Has a modest menu, affordable food and a wide range of drinks. Bartenders craft cocktails using botanicals. The simple food riffs on Mediterranean flavors.
- Food is wonderful, but beware: There are several desserts, but no chocolate.
- Most of the cocktails are good but for something new and different give the Smokey Margarita a try.
- Sounds minimal, but the olives with chili and mint are juicy and delicious. The oven cheese is salty, chewy and crunchy...great with drinks!
- Tables and area upstairs are awesome for group or romantic (rustic) dining. Awesome views
- It's not on the drink menu, but ask for the 'macaroon' - it's a frothy brandy drink. Very tasty!
- Amazing seafood and Italian fare. I had the wood fired mussels and they were fantastic.
- The falafel is amazing!! (If not the best). The veggies with the duck egg were pretty good too.
- Great light dinners/small bites. Excellent craft cocktails. They do their own infusions and its a full scratch bar. If there is a chicken entree when you go, get it. It's the only chicken I order out.
- HAPPY HOUR: Tuesday Friday, 5:00 pm 6:30 pm.
- Good spot for the Italian wine lovers, or if you're trying to explore Italian wines you've never had before.