Chubby Mary's Heroes
328 E 14th St (btwn 1st & 2nd Aves.)
New York, NY 10003
- Chicken cutlet with provolone and broccoli rabe....add gravy. You're welcome.
- Oh this tuna is BADASS!!! Add some cherry peppers.. And it POPS!!!!
- Chicken cutlet w/ broccoli rabe and parmesan. Get the gravy too. Wow.
- Get the vodka sauce.
- Eggplant parm sandwich hits the spot. Huge portions. Good late night spot.
- Awesome. Best Hero I've had in the city so far. Comes with a free side of the Itis.
- The sandwiches are huge and delicious. Old school.
- What to get: chicken cutlet with broccoli rabe and provolone, $8.50.
- Cash only!
- New York Magazine Cheap Eats issue recommends the Chicken Cutlet with Broccoli Rabe & Provolone ($8.50) at this Artichoke-pizzeria offshoot.
- Same guys as Artichoke
- Go for onions and peppers with whatever you get
- Good tasting chicken cutlet sandwich with peppers. Was light on the chicken for an $8.50 sandwich
- Chicken cutlet, vodka sauce and provolone. Wow. Sandwiches are huge.
- The eggplant sandwich with cheese and gravy is two to three slices of eggplant deep-fried to order, two handfuls of grated cheese, and a ladle of gravy. It's giant, messy, and tasty.