165 4th St (btwn Mission & Howard)
San Francisco, CA 94103
- Every book here is fun. And they have a great selection of Moleskin notebooks - for any notebook/planner aficionado - Moleskins will changer your life.
- It's an awesome Local Publisher . Fun and great assortment of titles. Very nicely done cookbooks. Fabulous children's books. Blank Cards, Note Cards. Check it out! You'll find something.
- Selection is pretty small so you might not find something interesting but definitely worth a look. Lots of childrens books!
- Cute store. Incredible books!
- A good place for a last minute gift.
- plenty of beautiful books to flip through (and maybe buy!)
- All of the books in this store are published by Chronicle. The only exception is the moleskin notebooks.
- Such a high-class elegant store with very quality stock.
- Such a cool little selection. From kid's books to photography and other fun stuff.
- Books all look amazing! Designed books!
- So many b-e-a-utiful cookbooks, so little time.
- New location on 4th St at the Metreon
- Every time we see a movie @ Metreon, have to get a book at Chronicle. They have the best offbeat selection for eclectic tastes like mine!