$ $ $ $
- The most spectacular views in Lake Tahoe and divine food and wine list.
- Fantastic happy hour from 5 to 6.30. $4wine, $3 tapa, $2 beer. The staff are unbelievably helpful and friendly.
- Great food and an awesome wine list!
- Favorite Tahoe City dinner spot. Before dinner, start with a drink at their outdoor bar and enjoy the sunset (beer, wine, and soju-based cocktails only at this time). Fantastic wine list.
- Halibut and Chocolate truffles
- Sunset is amazing. Take a drink before your booked Diner having an amazing view with a glass of chardonnay .
- Paul Hobb Pinot 2012...I ain't drinking the f'ing Merlot!!! Great wine, great food.
- Some dishes miss the mark (kimchi pancake, venison terrine) but others are great (gnocchi, foie). Great views out over the lake if you get there before sundown.
- Great view. Food not worth the price and is below average. In attentive service
- In addition to fabulous food, views, and service -- they have there own loose leaf tea blends that they serve in a French press pot.
- Fantastic happy hour on the lake just below the restaurant
- The chicken with squash blossom was the best chicken I've ever had. Period.
- The happy hour is now 4:30 till 6:00. $2.00 beers and unbeatable views
- Bomb meatloaf.
- Gorgeous outdoor dining, excellent food.