Christian's Tailgate Bar & Grill
Sports Bar, Burgers, Karaoke
- Regulars on the lists of the best burgers around town.
- The burgers rock and the service is great.
- Ladies Night, Karaoke Night, and steak night on Thursdays!
- It's a must to eat The Crispy Bacon Burger. Whatever the one with onions rings is called. You will be very happy.
- I have seen the face of God...and it is the country fried Bacon burger
- Check out Christian's Tailgate Bar & Grill's Happy Hour on the Go Time Happy Hour App! Download for free on iphone, android and blackberry! http://bit.ly/NkNt2M
- While the burgers get a lot of attention, no one ever mentions the fries are killer!
- Seriously the best burgers in town!
- You have to literally scream at a bartender to get them to notice you. Even when the bar is dead - oh and the just horrible karaoke singers I've ever heard
- Come as you are - great atmosphere - delicious food - Karaoke was going on - some good singing - beer on tap selection was pretty nice!
- Happy Hour: Monday-Saturday 2pm-7pm
- Nothing is better than bacon... unless it's country fried bacon. Try it on a burger. Or try it as an appetizer. You'll thank me. You're welcome.
- Come watch the game here...dnt eat burgers but lots of my friends love em here. Only healthy option is grilled chicken sandwhich or salad. Both r good. Thurs has college night ($4 pitchers)
- Burgers are fantastic! Bacon, egg, and blue cheese....
- Crappy service.
- Add a fried egg, cheese & chili!
- Service is a crapshoot, but the country fried bacon burger is orgasmic.
- I vaguely remember drinking a lot here.
- Catch a free-to-play pub quiz every Tuesday night!
- The burgers, fries, and onion rings are awesome!