216 S Indiana Ave
Bloomington, IN 47408
- GET THE CRAB RANGOONS. SERIOUSLY. YOU WILL WANT TO SLAP PEOPLE, THEY ARE SO GOOD.
- Very delicious and a variety of tasty dishes to choose from
- Try their boom" chicken and fried fish! It may look "uh.." but taste "yum"!
- Smells... Terrible...
- Huge portions and super cheap! One of the best places to come for a hearty lunch under $7.
- Crab rangoons and sessame chicken at sunday buffet are good ...
- Bubble tea and crab rangoons are a must!
- The lunch buffet is in the top 5 "cheap but tasty" lunches in all of Btown. Great value
- Best Chinese food, best Korean food, great soups. They bring additional white rice at no extra cost.Best bubble tea in Bloomington. Extensive flavor list (I like green tea or honeydew).
- Love the Orange Chicken, Egg Rolls and Bubble Tea is so yummy!