Rock Club, Nightclub, Bar
- We love @chopsueyseattle!
- Please, for the love of God stop punching me.
- Bootie Mashups every 3rd Friday!
- If you do punch Devin, make sure it's from behind. He prefers it !
- Watch out for Deejay Introcut. He will cut you off and revoke your VIP privileges if you're not careful. This was also the site of the first-ever Laptop Battle, a world-wide Seattle phenomenon!
- Watch the step up to the raised area behind the bar. Everytime im here someone trips and spills their drink.
- Always love the shows, but they start at least a half hour late, and take 45min to set up between. Too many opening acts and setup makes for headliner starting at 11pm 8(
- very small, very intimate setting. not a fan of the way anything sounds, and people often tend to be rude here. however, usually have a good run of bands that come through.
- I don't love your sound system, but I still go to you when you have shows I like.
- Sweet venue for live music and alternative shows. Two bars with a small, separate room at the front with big windows on the street.
- Dance Yourself Clean on Saturdays is super fun with great music.
- The show I went to was sold out, but that didn't make it uncomfortably compact. The venue is also setup well for bands, as everywhere was a good viewpoint for the show.
- Wicked sick
- For $10, they'll record your live show. Not bad :)
- Fuck it I'm coming here every night.
- Get a Caucasian
- Attend Booty!
- Comeback happens on the last Friday of every month. Go.
- How small is here?? Smaller than High Dive?
- SOUL NIGHT