Choices Buffet at Pala Casino Spa & Resort
American, Asian, Mexican
$ $ $
- Best fried chicken on the planet. Don't be fooled by the creme brle. It's amazing!!
- Always go for the crab legs and raw oysters!
- They have a grill station for burgers and hotdogs. 2 chocolate fountains. A seafood bar with oysters and crab legs. Everything is actually good too! Great and reasonable price
- This is by far the best of the Indian gaming buffets. The crab and shrimp are delicious. The sushi is fresh. They always have great chef creations. Better than most Vegas buffets too an I lived there.
- Hours Of OperationLunch: Monday Friday 11am 3pmDinner: Monday Thursday 4pm 10pmBrunch: Saturday Sunday 9am 3pmSpecialty Nights: Friday Sunday 4pm 10pm
- This buffet is the best casino buffet in all of SoCal.
- Prime rib melts in your mouth!...if its too rare for u, u can hv the griller sear it to ur liking :)
- Toooo much gooooooood stuff. ..yummmmmmm
- 3 kinds of steak (prime rib, rib eye and porter house) can all be made to order so don't eat the ones sitting under a heat lamp
- try their huge crab legs and the dessert station is awesome!
- Open new free Privileges card to get 20% off
- Children 3 and under are FREE!
- Better than harrahs rincon
- ok, this buffet is awesome!! not called choices for no reason!! food is madd tasty & fresh!there are chocolate & white chocolate fountains!they have real ice cream! coldstone style even!
- Best seafood buffet I've ever been to! Hands down!
- ask to have your crab legs steamed and use the soup bowl for butter instead of those tea cups sized containers.
- The selection is okay. Stay away from the Mexican food, though. It is very bland and always over cooked.
- New York strip steak was the best!
- Plastered on panna cotta, wow!
- Justin Beeber eat here? Big heart and appetite, then this is the place for you.