12 Annapolis St (at Purdue St)
San Juan, San Juan 6000
+63 2 727 6042
- Pat po kwe and man tao FTW (^o^)
- 30% off on cash payments monday to fridays! Feb15-march 15
- Good food not in menu. Try the 8 treasures chicken rice (pat po kwe). Tofu is superb. And don't forget the giant rock lobster!
- Best Chinese restaurant in the San Juan area
- Duck Taro is a must try and so is their Fried Mantao Bread.
- try fish fillet in garlic!
- "Taro Puff" is a must!
- Agree. Shitty service. Had hot pot few weeks back and they send me used sate paste from previous guest. Did not even prepare a new condiment serving. And later on, send me frozen fat beef
- Food is great, too bad service is so shitty. If you want attention, tackle someone.
- One of the most authentic fine dinning chinese restaurant in Manila. I never liked chinese food but eating here changes my mind set.
- food was great just a little bit crowded
- Great authentic Chinese fine dining. <3
- Always loved Asado here, though they have a tendency to run out. Congee is good too. Dimsum, not so much (not even sure whether they have it).
- Their Pork bun was good! Reservation for 60 pax so we pre-ordered already. Food took 1hr and 30 mins to serve.
- the best ang peking duck! yey
- Instant noodles!
- Peanuts look delicious and you're already hungry. Don't eat them. Some waiters return leftover peanuts from other tables back to the container. EEWWWWW!
- If you can't wait for Tim Ho Wan's baked pork buns, Choi Garden has them too! http://candidcuisine.net/choi-garden-baked-pork-buns/
- Masachi for dessert!
- Lobster and roasted duck and roasted pork is very good