Choctaw Casino Resort
Casino, Hotel, Nightlife
4216 S Hwy 69/75 (Choctaw Casino Resort)
Durant, OK 74701
- State-of-the-art new casino with over 3,000 slot machines, 48 blackjack tables and 32 poker tables. Stay at the resort hotel, enjoy 8 dining options and relax at the Oasis Water Park.
- Mmmmm... It's like swimming through an ashtray.
- Up 200 :).
- Fun place! Yes they have alcohol now but quit serving at 2am. We took our own and would just pop up to the room and mix a drink! Especially since you have to pay .50 cents per hand and per spin!!
- I won 53.00 bucks soho spent 20
- Crappiest casino. Can't get comps, drinks aren't free, you have to pay an ante to play the tables. OK casinos suck.
- Valet and get a room for the best experience!
- Looks like Vegas in Nowhere, OK. Nice surprise.
- Just a quick drive from the DFW Metroplex, this AAA Four-Diamond casino offers an array of gaming, dining, and entertainment options close to home!
- Fun for as long as the money lasts. Not much luck since the first trip.
- Beautiful hotel in the spa towers. The pools are awesome they really could have used more life guards so that the slide could have been open for the kids,the only complaint I have.
- Having dinner at Butterfield's Buffet !
- Great place to stay!!!
- Lot of fun.
- Better maintained and vibe is jazzier than WinnStar.
- Super friendly and helpful staff with lots of slots
- The Spa is excellent and very Affordable! Check out the restaurants too if your looking for fine dining to fast food. Bring your kids and have an awesome family day with plenty of activities.
- The take your money and they don't give you anything Windstar on the other hand the payout of little better
- Smash Burger
- I was only there for 30 minutes so I can't give a fair review. It was nice, though.