Desserts, Gift Shop
3926 Oak Lawn Ave (at Avondale Ave)
Dallas, TX 75219
- Amazing assortment of chocolates! You must try the chocolate coffee and the Black Forest-divine!
- Ask for Tony
- The Chocolate Shop wine is EVERYTHANG!!! Yep I said Everythang
- Literally everything!
- Open Mic Mondays, ev. Mon. from 6:30-9:30pm, hosted by @therealmichellerose, open to actors, singers, dancers.c comics+poets and everything in between!
- Everything. All of their chocolate is organic, made fresh, and sourced locally. Enjoy!!
- The hot chocolate is so good! Love the earl grey chocolates too!
- The best chocolate and mocha I've ever had! Great place to come after dinner.
- Wine, jazz, coffee and chocolate.... amazing combo!
- Chocolate, wine and coffee? Yes, yes and yes. Chocolate Secrets is dangerously close to my office and is perfect for an afternoon pick-me-up.
- Anything chocolate
- Great place on the weekend for an after dinner date. Wife and I shared a bottle of wine, and a piece of the Salted Caramel chocolate cake, delicious.
- LOVE the Salted Caramel Cake, perfect moist & purely decadent. Thought I'd died & gone to Chocolate Heaven when I strolled in Such a cozy & romantic find, haven for chocolates & jazz lovers!!!
- I love this place! If you are in the mood for chocolate and wine, you've found it. The chocolates are beautiful and even taste better than they look! Amazing selection
- The cakes were good, the ice cream is better. It's pretty expensive compared to other places. But not a bad experience.
- Great wine chocolate and music on thurs nights
- Lavender ice cream. Mmmm.
- They have the best hot chocolate!! They have them in 3 different types of chocolate too! DARK, MILK, or WHITE
- So many amazing looking chocolates! I can't wait to go back and try them all.
- Great chocolate, awesome music on certain nights, great Wine and beer, overall perfect for romantic date night