2-98 Minnesota 169 (Central Ave)
Ely, MN 55731
- The Bacon Quesadilla is HUGE!
- Awesome prime rib!!!!
- Try the buffalo ribs!
- Amazing food! The pancakes with banana and chocolate chips added are so yummy. Other favorites are the huevos rancheros and northern scramble.
- Amazing prime rib I have to say its the best I've had so far.
- Not impressed with service or food
- So, so, so good!!
- Wild rice encrusted walleye. Chocolate Moose Cake
- Love the food! Great job Matt!
- Skip the Meat Loaf Sandwich. It's too much bread for a small piece of meat loaf that was hidden 'neath a pile of caramelized onions. Brown on top of brown on top of brown.
- Always lots of pies, possibly the best BLT I've ever had, and if they're busy the have an app that will text you when your table reservation is up so you don't have to sit and wait.
- 8 different kinds of pie
- Ice cream!!!
- Best crayons in town
- The braised buffalo short ribs are absolutely wonderful. As are the desserts.
- Try the Hungry Like the Wolf if you have a big appetite!