Chocolate Almond Kiss Cookies take that traditional holiday cookie and spin it on its head. Heavy on the almond flavor, and twice as delicious.
This is a sponsored post on behalf of TapInfluence and Glad®. Thank you for continuing to support the brands that make My Baking Addiction possible.
I’m starting my resolutions a little early this year. Inspired by an exploding pantry, full of hoarded cookie ingredients, and an influx of very cute Glad® storage containers, I decided it was well past time to get some organization happening in there.
And wouldn’t you know it, I stumbled on some almond meal weeks away from expiration, and no less than SEVEN bags of chocolate kisses in varying flavors.
Even I rolled my eyes at me.
- Burger King Has Chicken Tenders for the First Time Ever
- What PDA Is OK Today — and What Isn’t
- What Every Woman Over 50 Should Know About Her Health
- The 25 Most Popular Halloween Candies in America
- 260-Layer Cake Breaks Guinness World Record