Chocolada Bakery & Cafe
Coffee Shop, Bakery
- Best pastries and cookies in South Florida. Try the chocolate penguin, my favorite
- damn that's orange juice is off the chain damn now the eggs w/ mushrooms bangin mmm mmm
- Great live entertainment and amazing desert selection!!!
- Very good prices for coffee and breakfast. Iced coffee for $1.75.
- Awesome pastries and cookies
- Best pastries ever !!! Dantella delicious !!
- Worst experience of my life.Unfresh food and corresponding bad quality service. Glad we survived and didn't end up at the hospital on the next day.Chocolada is the last place on this planet to go to.
- Parking terrible, Pastries not bad, service not great counter help very uptight if you try to snap a shot for Foursquare Find a better cappucino/expresso around the corner at Mama Mia, Rating 5 of 10
- Try the firecracker shrimp!
- After a delicious breakfast here come visit www.LifeLineChronicles.com for some enticing short stories.
- Breakfast,,used to be served,,at.lunch time,,now,,they charge,the lunch price,,for breakfast,,coffee used to.be better,,they have a new manager:(
- Pastries are very good
- So- so food. Service seems forced. The owner stands there and watches his servers like a hawk. Very uncomfortable.
- I came here,today for bfast,,there was no ,orange juice,,very disappointed ,but I like the place,,
- My Birthday cake they made was the best I ever had...
- Absolutely terrible experience. We sat outside and there were flys everywhere. You couldn't even stand to stay. The cheap trap solution hanging from the awning didn't work. Dirty, uneven tables too.
- Desserts and salads!
- The salmon salad, what a surprise! Owner is a dick, but his food and desserts are worth his arrogance
- Large variety of tea which is delicious. Plus a variety of delicious desserts.