Chock Full of Nuts Diner
25 W 23rd St (btw 5th & 6th)
New York, NY 10010
- Delicious sandwiches that will definitely fill you up. May have had a bad batch, but I would definitely say skip the coffee.
- the food and the larger part of the staff are really good...
- Their pastrami on rye rivals Katz's. Seriously, try it.
- Don't usually eat 'em, but you gotta try the doughnuts!
- Awesome breakfast and great servoce
- whole wheat donuts are yummy!
- Plenty of seating. Sit upstairs
- Watch out for the surly staff!!!
- Try the corned beef hash and fried egg...amazing
- Get the $10 for $20 instant Groupon here. Wow!
- Haven't had anything bad yet. Do the railroad worker lunch. Drink lots of coffee and go with a chock burger! K.I.S.S!
- Do NOT get the salmon. It comes with limp frozen/canned veggies, and they dare charge $16.95!
- plenty of comfort food..and great service from felicia(me(..LOL
- Meatloaf will warm your soul. Pigs in a blanket with bacon, cheese, deep fried -- the food here is the perfect food for the famished.
- The date nut and cream cheese sandwich delivers! MMmmmmm!
- I just got back to work to eat my coffee cup of soup and realized that they forgot to put the noodles in my chicken noodle soup. I'm baffled. $5 and in a coffee cup with no noodles. :(
- Just got cheated here...they charged me for a large coffee when I got a regular.