American, Fried Chicken
Grand Central Food Court (Lexington Ave)
New York, NY
- Come for a quick bite at lunch, rotisserie chicken is the way to go
- Solid lunch spot
- Some things, such as a chicken burger come out immediately. Others, like a turkey burger, take about 10 min. Choose wisely.
- A veggie wrap with stuffed grape leaves at a chicken place?! Who knew?
- This place rules. It should be called the Poultry Palace!
- Grade A Sanitary Inspection + Yummy Chicken = Muy excellente!!!!!
- rude staff + GRADE PENDING = no bueno
- Chicken sandwich deluxe is delish and a great source of protein after a workout.
- Unquestionably, the slowest/worst service in the Grand Central Food Court. Why does it take 20 min to prepare three little chicken fingers???
- You obviously get chicken here... portions are huge & very filling.
- The food was good, but extremely overpriced. There are much better options in the dining concourse.