Ching Young Village
55190 Kuhio Hwy
Hanalei, HI 96714
- Suco de abacaxi, camarao e musica havaiana ao vivp. Aloha
- Cute little shopping plaza with a little bit of everything
- Some things are good some are not
- Many little shops here. Good place to rent recreational equipment before heading out to the beach. They also have a cool ukulele shop here that is worth checking out. Also, places to grab some food.
- Some nice shops here. Rent boards from Pedal and paddle for the best deal.
- Best place to hang out, shop for tourist stuff... Fave place in Hanalei. The lil store tucked in back to the right is my go-to for cheapy beach stuff and knick knacks. Flip flops are $2.99... :)
- A fun, eclectic place to shop around when you have a few hours to kill before/after surf lessons