- Sunday parking is free!
- Pretty awesome place in the summer.
- Take the Water Taxi to or from Chinatown and The Loop.
- Amazing authentic food for unbeatable prices :)
- Bubble tea in Chicago
- 12 12 . ....
- Its a must see with all of chines zodiac statues!!!!
- Don't forget to take pictures with your favorite zodiac sign.
- Nice place for Lunch.
- Attend a celebration and/or cultural performance
- Lots of good options here. I go with Cai for dim sum and Lao Sze Schuan for lunch/dinner, and Bon Chon for wings. But feel free to ignore me and find your own great spots.
- Hay un foodcourt con pequeos locales con muy buena comida, solo aceptan efectivo
- I had a good time in Chinatown, & it was definitely one of the highlights of my Chicago experience. Stock up on candy, bubble tea, & cultural goods! I just wish there were more entertainment options.
- Great place especially at night. Good food and market that you missed if you're not from here.
- Food and lots of food
- Asian restaurants everywhere
- If it weren't for the issue of parking in Chinatown, it would be enjoyable to navigate.
- Authentic Chinese. Place is fun to explore.
- Exelente comida!! Probar lo desconocido es padre!!
- Parking takes a few extra minutes so give extra time to find a spot. There are plenty of lots. It's just a little chaotic.