Landmark, Historic Site
500 Bush St (at Grant Ave)
San Francisco, CA 94108
- Be a tourist. Snap a photo and don't skip the walking tour.
- Biggest chinese population outside of china, really good food, photo-ops, and fortune cookies.
- Welcome to Chinatown. Spend some time walking around here, and you'll soon forget what country you're in.
- Visit & Take a Picture at Chinatown Gate in San Francisco
- Please do be careful, when you're taking photos at the gate. Every day, I see/hear a near miss between a car and a tourist standing out in the street, trying to get the best shooting angle.
- Don't bother looking for the fortune cookie factory. Uneventful
- Photo opportunity at the only authentic Chinatown Gate in North America!
- Iconic gates that's a photo op not to miss.
- Well sweeties. It is THE entrance to Chinatown. Nuff said.
- If you like to get spooked, check out the "Chinatown Ghost Walking Tour" - book through Viator.com and save 5% when you enter our special 4Square promo code: 4S651
- Picturesque Entry to Chinatown
- Cheap postcard, magnets and T-shirts. And the gate is okay.
- Great walk through the town.
- There is a lot of history here!
- Don't buy souvenirs near the gate, it's more expensive!
- Go to the Starbucks on the corner across the street, not for a coffee, just to see vintage pics of the gate from back in the day!
- Burning dragon!
- Take a photo then keep it moving. This intersection gets busy and cars do pass through the gate.
- Eines der vielen Wahrzeichen der Stadt.
- One of the cooler chinatowns Ive been to. Lots of Instagram worthy graffiti walls!